Earn college credits while you are still in high school!
Earn a Dual Credit.
Students participate in post-secondary courses, earning credits that count towards their high school diploma (OSSD), and their post-secondary diploma or apprenticeship certification.
Benefits of Dual Credits:
- Assist in completion of your OSSD
- Help you explore college programs and career options
- Ease your transition from secondary to college
- Give you a head start on your future post-secondary path
Who can take a Dual Credit?
Grade 11, 12, or 5th year student who:
- Are unsure of a pathway beyond secondary school
- Would benefit from a college or apprenticeship experience
- May need learning opportunities outside the school setting
Students can earn up to four Dual Credits with no cost! Tuition, textbooks, and support for transportation are covered by the program.
See Mr. Dionne in the Co-op office for more information.
Leave a Reply